Fg Cheapest Way To Make 300Rwkw? Uni Student Budget

sct911

• Member For: 11y 4m 22d
Btw I spent $3500 getting the car to 285rwkw included a xcal/tune, cat, injectors, herrod CAI & Herrod intercooler piping.

Since then I replaced the stock intercooler with a rapid V2 which should see it somewhere around 300

may I ask where you got your tune? 3.5k for 285 is sweet. I agree about manheim condition, an hour before my auction a white fg turbo went for 19.5k but had dings, scratches and ripped seats. My black FG was in new condition inside. It was an unmarked cop car, so no holes drilled in roof .

I could swear one of the guys bidding looked like a cop , he probably drove the vehicle for the 2 years and came down to buy it, I ruined his plans. He did push up the price to 23k tthough :fuckyou:

No need for the tune... Ex cop car has the cop chip... Ask anyone here. Think it's 295 kws instead of the 270kws.

nah mate , joe @ cms dyno'd it at 226rwkw, running a bit rich, soo how do I get this cop chip ?

Edited by sct911

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 13d

just check uner the bonnet, should look something like this?

that pic is from an older model but they look similar in the fg.

http://I.imgur.com/33XsA.jpg

if not yours might be under the dash because yours is one of the undercover cars.

Edited by The Outsider
  • Like 4

• Member For: 11y 4m 14d

Got the work done at BTA motorsport in campsie (across from pickles auctions), highly recommend.

I nearly didn't get my one also but won it at the max I was gonna spend which was 22.5k all up, car dealers always jack the price up - but the body didn't have a single ding or any drilled holes etc only the front seat was slightly worn from the cops gun belts rubbing the chairs. A replacement seat in excellent condition is $300 from ford wreckers in Smithfield so not a big issue anyway.

just check uner the bonnet, should look something like this?

that pic is from an older model but they look similar in the fg.

http://I.imgur.com/33XsA.jpg

if not yours might be under the dash because yours is one of the undercover cars.

nah, dont have it. 226rwkw sounds like a stock fg.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8d

Injectors cat cooler piping and tune get you bloody close to 300.

Pete did those parts + fuel pump and e85 and valve springs, makes 330 and ran 11.3. Cost him 5k.