Rspec Ordered !

Spinning

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 24d

Congrats on your beast mate!!! How r u and the rest of the guys liking your new machines?? I just sold my FPV GS 315 and got one of these bad boys! Took a couple of shots, but I'm not aloud to wash it for 3 days because of the after care! Has anyone tuned the rspec yet? If so what power r we looking at? I know it shouldn't be different from the rest of the coyote but it would be interesting to see results from an rspec!! esutu9as.jpgyqyry7y5.jpg2eqa5yzy.jpg

Mate that colour looks awesome!!!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d

I 've had the joy of taking the 'batmobile' for a long drive yet !! - The longest run was the recent All Ford Day last month - that was a blast with the young fella in tow - we were grinning like two little school girls on their first date !! :buba: . I been enjoying the ride , when I can , and although the runs 've been short - you have got to love the ride and that exhaust note ...!!! :sungum: . It has been as much a pleasure driving 'captain slow' as it has been under acceleration .. The car feels so 'fat' on the road !!! Must say thou- those red wheels don't much like the brake dust !!! It has been a real pain to keep them clean - oh well !!!

• Member For: 13y 6m 12d

Haha yea I feel your pain with the break dust. It's surprising how much dust gets on them from just a short drive. Especially the front ones.

• Like 1

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 3d

*break- to destroy something or to have a short stop-work.

*brake- a device that slows the momentum of a car safely.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d

I would hate to see what the wheel (fronts in particular) ,would look like over time , if I was to let the brake dust build up !! :fuckyou: .. It isn't that easy a "wheel" to clean even just after a short drive (fronts in particular) - and with the 'red colour' through out the wheel - inside and out - and with those large Brembo front calipers - cleaning with a soft cloth isn't much fun .. I need to find a spray which is strong enough to attach itself to the dust and then with a gentle hosing , I would hope it will wash off without leaving a dark residual which then requires a soft cloth to wipe off . The front's of the wheel's(facing you) are ok to clean - but I find washing the inside of the wheel difficult (you 've got to clean that area of the wheel - period). The dark agents and or the original F6 alloy wheels , were never a problem - just wash the outside of the wheel (facing you) and you set to go .. However , these red wheels - with so much red on the inside of the wheel - you can see the brake dust and it makes them look dirty and old .. So you 've no choice but to clean the inside of the wheel

Any help , would be very much appreciated . :buba:

• Member For: 11y 3m 6d

;

I would hate to see what the wheel (fronts in particular) ,would look like over time , if I was to let the brake dust build up !! :fuckyou: .. It isn't that easy a "wheel" to clean even just after a short drive (fronts in particular) - and with the 'red colour' through out the wheel - inside and out - and with those large Brembo front calipers - cleaning with a soft cloth isn't much fun .. I need to find a spray which is strong enough to attach itself to the dust and then with a gentle hosing , I would hope it will wash off without leaving a dark residual which then requires a soft cloth to wipe off . The front's of the wheel's(facing you) are ok to clean - but I find washing the inside of the wheel difficult (you 've got to clean that area of the wheel - period). The dark agents and or the original F6 alloy wheels , were never a problem - just wash the outside of the wheel (facing you) and you set to go .. However , these red wheels - with so much red on the inside of the wheel - you can see the brake dust and it makes them look dirty and old .. So you 've no choice but to clean the inside of the wheel

Any help , would be very much appreciated . :buba:

everything you could need to clean your wheels;http://www.waxit.com.au/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

the poorboys wheel wax is good stuff in particular... pm me for some other places as im not sure if im allowed to post them all in the one reply

Edited by damo6

• 5 months later...