Rspec Ordered !

Spinning

• Member For: 11y 4m 14d

It looks awesome mate. Red and black look great (#gobombers).

I was looking at the DP's GT-E at New Oak just before Christmas, ended up buying from Albury though.

Now you just need to lower it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 3m 6d

Congrats on your beast mate!!! How r u and the rest of the guys liking your new machines?? I just sold my FPV GS 315 and got one of these bad boys! Took a couple of shots, but I'm not aloud to wash it for 3 days because of the after care! Has anyone tuned the rspec yet? If so what power r we looking at? I know it shouldn't be different from the rest of the coyote but it would be interesting to see results from an rspec!! esutu9as.jpgyqyry7y5.jpg2eqa5yzy.jpg

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d

Congratulations - it seems that it doesn't matter whether it's Winter White , Silhouette , Blue or in the Vixen , the car stance is so 'stronger' regardless of colour .. I 've stated earlier , I had not been a fan of the silhouette , and was very much keen on landing a Winter White ... Especially when you look at some of the GE6 or F6 on the forum in the Winter White - you must agree that the Winter White is the new black .. However, having owns the car now, and spending some time with it - I am not disappointed at all of my purchase ...

Interesting , they 're two (2) RSpec in my area in the silhouette , which I have not yet seen , but my family have ... which was the very reason my family pushed for the silhouette ahead of the Winter White . .... Well the other day , I saw a RSpec in the silhouette on the road , and after picking up my jaw up from the floor , I couldnt believe how hot the silhouette looked on the road - more so that stationary in the garage ..

As far as tuning, alter the ride height , I have yet to do anything .. I guess because of the fear of voiding the warranty !!! . I would very love to be in a position to be able to own a second car - and going absolutely stupid , with mod's , ride height , and getting 600+rwkw - wahoo !!! . I keep dreaming ... Come George - many once my lucky no's come up - it's something I would do without hesitation .

I loved the F6 , but I can't stop smiling , thinking that I back in a GT, and with the performance and note to match , life in a GT cann't get any better .... Fingers crossed !!!! Touch Wood !!!!!

Love to hear from the other RSpec owners - where they 're at and how they feel about their car - now months down the track

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 29d

Love my R Spec!! Drove it out west (from Brissy to Chinchilla and back 600km round trip). Some sh*t roads and some awesome stetches of road and 20kms of dead straight and open brand new sealed road. Had the opportunity to open right up!! Must say she run beautiful....avg fuel consumption was 9.8L per 100kms and brilliant top end with the s/c whinning away!! Got back home and no chips or damage which was a bonus!! Got back to Brissy and had a brand new HSV Grange wanting to have a crack at it from the lights. All I could say was "See Ya later mate!!". Love the traction and Launch Control! Just plant the pedal and your gone. My FG XR6 Turbo ute with Launch Control would brake traction and axle tramp all the time. The launch control on the R Spec is great and effortless (mines an Auto). As far as any R Specs that have had mods done. I know Elite Automotive (KPM Streetfighter kit) in Brissy have done a Stage III kit on one (Full Exhaust, Intercooler, BMC Air pod, and tune and hits over 400rwkws on their dyno). Would love to know how that performs on the street with the larger boots on the back!!! at least 11sec 1/4 mile times!! would be a beast!!

• Like 2