Pics Of Monza I/c On Ba Bf Falcon

LOWXR8

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 12d

The f6 cooler is so close to stock looking they wouldn't even notice it doesn't cut anything so I don't see the issue unless you have a super clued up cop or mechanic no one would know even uses stock mounts etc you could barely tell unless you took the bumper off if it even had one fitted as they sit the same at the bottom height etc and maybe what 30-40mm higher at the top and slightly thicker good upgrade over stock if not going for big numbers most say around 300-320kw become a restriction

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 12d

Their you go so not true best cooler for a dyno queen lol I know ,mine heat soaked around 8-12kw loss on the dyno from the first run but after that was pretty consistent and on the road shouldn't loss as much kw vs the dyno fan

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

it's not just about different dyno runs, they do not cool well even on 1 dyno run, iat go up spark comes down and brings down power, a better cooler keeps temp down so spark stays higher and power increases, the car will make more power at the same boost with less intake temps

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

Off you trot!! And don't you come back out of that corner until you're prepared to start diagnosing every fault as diff bush!

• Like 2

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

Thanks Mick. When I bought my car it had the F6 cooler and cai snorkel in it already. Compared to others that have heavily modified their cars it probably sounds trivial but it's good to know where you stand if queried by the authorities.

Rednose there's a lot of people out there with BAs that don't want to run more than 300 through their cars for risk of breaking transmissions or the engine itself. For them it would be a viable option if they don't plan on modding in the future.

A monza cooler has no place on our cars regardless of how much power you are chasing, you are just throwing money down the toilet.

Leave the stock cooler or replace it with a cooler that will do the job properly.

I had 286 rwkw with the stock cooler, if you can get that power still retaining the factory cooler then why would you need a monza?

• Like 3