As Bad As Chev Badges?

Steve O

• Member For: 16y 3m 1d

To me it's the presumption that these Expensive Daewoo drivers aren't happy with an Aussie Expensive Daewoo badge and instead want a yank Chevy badge, and are willing to pay for it. It might not always be the case but I'm sick of those Australians pretending or wanting to be Americans.

Edited by MADF6
  • Like 1

• Member For: 12y 7d

There is no reason why a man cant wear lingerie. Some males born in Bangkok choose to wear lingerie, and some in San Francisco. However, most men dress as men regardless of where we go (maybe we just find the alternative a matter for light ridicule - or maybe just no imagination). :buba:

That said, I put homebrand Weetbix in a Weetbix branded tin; probably made in the same factory, aesthetically you can't tell one from the other.... but somewhere, deep inside, I feel I've done something wrong.

• Like 2

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 11d

To me it's the presumption that these Holden drivers aren't happy with an Aussie Holden badge and instead want a yank Chevy badge, and are willing to pay for it. It might not always be the case but I'm sick of those Australians pretending or wanting to be Americans.

I put one on mine when I had it because I like it better than the big ass Holden badge, they make the grille on the V series look more streamlined and clean.

• Member For: 12y 7d

You take your weetbix out of a homebrand weetbix box and put them in another brand name weetbix container to hide that they're not home brand...? Woah.

To be fair, they stay in the homebrand box, it's a 'stay-fresh' old-timey style tin the box drops into - but nonetheless, makes something look like something it isnt ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 14d

Its funny how some of the Yanks with the "chev Holdens" are wanting to put Expensive Daewoo badges on their cars. Each to their own.

• Member For: 13y 2m 28d

Driving down lane cove rd 2 weeks back and swear I saw an acid rush ba with a walkinshaw bonnet, thought I must have seen wrong so I ignored it. Then a couple days ago I saw the same ba again and it does indeed have a walkinshaw bonnet on it. WHY? How does that make sense in any possible way