X Force Or Nizpro Exhaust? Plz Help

blacksuperman

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Yeah I'm interested also.. Actually what I'm more interested in is how it tapers down? Is it 4" into a muffler and 3.5" out the other side?

Please note this isn't a piss take impellor.. Actually curious.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 30d

I have a 3.5" dump pipe and 5ft long 3.5" decat section that goes into 3" X-Force polished stainless the rest of the way from roughly passenger footwell area back....seems to work well in my application.

I wonder if stepping down the air intake would aid in air speed enough to show results on our cars,I know the TT GTR's made good gains with going 4" twin intake stepped into 3" 1 foot from the compressor housing,obviously they had 3" comp outlets so our 4" cover inlets would require a 5-6" filter stepped to 4".I have a 6" P/West K&N here if anyone wants to try?

All stuff come from my head and not wiki haha.

IMG_0037.jpg

Found a pic after a quick look through a few books.

Edited by GTEXXED

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Would an alternative to reducing diameter of exhaust be keeping it hotter? Wrapping sections of it or an additional muffler to keep temps up?

• Member For: 11y 5m 5d

what else are you doing?

well iv got a PW stage 2 cooler PW airbox, bigger injectors, xcal and tune, next thing is xforce system and valve springs and after that I'll be getting the PW surge and pump fitted and the same turbo out of the F6 which I think is called a 3582?? I asked about a GTX3582r but that requires other work.. Iv read some big number on here with the standard turbo from the F6 so hopefully I'll get there with the mods I'm doing..
  • Like 2

• Member For: 13y 8m 30d

Would an alternative to reducing diameter of exhaust be keeping it hotter? Wrapping sections of it or an additional muffler to keep temps up?

In a Nut shell No. The reduction is required to maintain veloscity.

Cheers