Fg F6 Mods Thread...

Chaos310

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 22d

I dont think I'll be changing out the turbo. The stock unit modified will be more than sufficient to cope with what I am after...

on that note, I need new tyres.

So after a chat with Chris at rapid systems there is a better chance of me looking down the barrel at a V1 cooler kit...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

PW stg 2 kit deal has been done pending viewing of the kit.

Not much more to get now, then dyno.

The intake muffler delete made a little more spool noise, no gain noticeable if any.

Cheers

• Donating Members

A stealthy black PW 2 cooler and piping kit is mine. Picking up from Monsta Torque hopefully this week coming.

If anyone is interested, I have an intake pipe kit in the classifieds section... they're Herrod, black and brand new, full kit... price negotiable.

looking into the fueling side of things.... does anyone have anything of note to mention about the walbro in tank pump range and what power levels theyre good for??

At the point of fitting the piping kit, I think I will remove the turbo and get it modded while the piping is off..

Edited by Chaos310

• Member For: 11y 5m 4d

If anyone is interested, I have an intake pipe kit in the classifieds section... they're Herrod, black and brand new, full kit... price negotiable.

Are these hard to install??

I am pretty handy when it comes to most things but Ive always been a bit hesitant with turbo work.

I will be doing the cai box upgrade shortly and wouldnt mind changing the piping around at the same time