Difference Between Bf And Ba

Jim_YU UPSET

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 27d

Derp totally forgot about that. But then again not all BF's have the same internals - as mentioned 06/06 onwards have the same as the typhoon, so as long as you get a june 06 and on car - or July/August just to be safe, you'll be fine.

What did the BF MK2 bring to the table? Considering they already had the better engine in some of their BF's. Just made it the standard?

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 27d

Yeah my rear rotor on my BF2 is a solid - weird didn't know that one but I suppose that's why I always get asked if it's a vented or solid rear when ordering pads

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

hi , im looking at getting a xr6 turbo and my friend has the ba model and they said there were a few problems with it and they fixed it with the ba mark 2, I just want to know is there much of a difference in reliablilty between the ba and bf, because the ba is alot cheaper, and also perfomance wise the bf has 245 kilowatt, is it much quicker then the ba, is it worth spending more for the bf? also is the 6 speed quicker and more fuel efficient then the 5 speed?

Edited by bigjase

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 5d

Buy the BF if you can afford it. The 6spd is much stronger and yes it will be better on fuel.

Standard power wise they're not too much different but if you want to push more power down the track then the BF is a better base.

• Like 1