New Btr Stall Converter Approach...custom Made Standard Converter

GTEXXED

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d

I know of a great candidate for testing one of these converters for you Chris.The fella is on Australian Ford Forums and has a BF Falcon XT with every possible bolt on except for a custom tune.His car is running 14.2's at the moment which is quite a good achievement with the power he is using(175rwkw).I know he would love to drop into the 13's untuned and this converter may do it for him.He races every week interstate and uses the car as his daily.The N/A crowd are in much bigger numbers on the other forum and might pay to have a look over there.His user name is FPVGTHO.

I think then looking for an XR8 customer would be beneficial also as then you have all factory power plants being tested with your converter.I also think getting one in a very basically modded XR6T would be a good move.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 3m 9d

If you're serious about guinea cops, put me down for one! I'm more than happy to try out one of these things. PM me if you're serious, my car is tuned to 310rwk and running 98 octane, and I'd be more than happy to offer feedback.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d

I know of a great candidate for testing one of these converters for you Chris.The fella is on Australian Ford Forums and has a BF Falcon XT with every possible bolt on except for a custom tune.His car is running 14.2's at the moment which is quite a good achievement with the power he is using(175rwkw).I know he would love to drop into the 13's untuned and this converter may do it for him.He races every week interstate and uses the car as his daily.The N/A crowd are in much bigger numbers on the other forum and might pay to have a look over there.His user name is FPVGTHO.

I think then looking for an XR8 customer would be beneficial also as then you have all factory power plants being tested with your converter.I also think getting one in a very basically modded XR6T would be a good move.

Why not test it on something making big power rather then something N/A. During the testing stage shouldn't you be pushing the limits?

• Banned
  • Banned

Whats big power Airstrike,what section of the market do you think it is aimed at btw....what if the person with big power drove it like a bunny and only a few kms a week lol.I will be skidding this thing soon also which I am sure no-one one in this thread will do lol.

having different powers etc state gains will show more data for people than just chucking it in a big power vehicle.

You still never answered my post on the other forum bloke where you suggested he was only using backyarder/sub standard testing equipment and why certain other equipment would be better...this info may be helpful for the builder.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 19d

If you going to increase to KW to who knows how much and race your cars at a track no warranty or liability will be given. I couldn't expect any company warranting there products for racing as things get blown up all the time.

The product will be supplied at least as good as but obviously higher output performance than factory made.

It is how it is.

Sincerely

Chris.

SCTC

• Like 1

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

Without revealing the inner workings of your converter can you explain a bit more about the general internals of your converter compared to other high end converters.

Would you be upgrading all inner workings to the same standards of high end converters. Could we expect the same reliability as a high end converter.

In regards to the pricing, where does the high price difference from your competitors come from. Is it some complex and expensive to make interernal components or a charge for the years of R&D you have put into it?

• Banned
  • Banned

I think il be the best candidate to try this out, I drive my ute every day for work, I drive it to the track , race it and drive home.

I do all that and more without putting you down in any way bloke,your setup aint that much different to mine tbh bar having driveline stronger(except diff),I could screw 20psi into mine as well and make 400 plus,I couldn't give a rats azz if my motor blows lol.My car also does Powercruise type events 3-4 times a year including 90 second skids,powerskids etc.I rack up between 5-600kms a week also which resembles average daily driving for many.I guess you could ring Chris and speak to him about it but not sure what you are going to provide that I cant bar a faster timeslip,like I said though I am only $200 away from having 400+rwkw no worries and the ability to run deep into the tens,fairly sure current trend backs this up.