Ford Finance

robbay91

• Member For: 11y 9m 6d

hey guys FNG here (f*cking new guy) and now that im off my P's im looking into getting a turbo instead of the LPI version of the falcon. my question is what is the percentage in interest you'l pay if I do it through ford, I received a letter in the mail by one of the banks and they have a fixed deal for 7.99% for 5 years, I dont know whether hurry in and buy one now or keep saving money and when im real comfortable to buy a new car, just buy it then which is probably May next year.

so yeah, any one who has bought a falcon recently and financed it through ford, would it be the better option?

cheers guys

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 20d

New here too. I only just bought a bf m2 turbo 2 weeks ago with a loan other than ford. I had enough but just didn't wanna spend my savings. So glad I bought it though. Awesome car.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

u can get rates cheaper and also ford finance is either ge or st George usually which leaves that many fees and charges it cancels out the interest rate.

just my 2 cents

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

one tip after working in the industry and still do... negotiate on price of the car first and hit em as hard as u can keeping in mind the average used car has 4k from ticket price and 3k from window special price marked up... do your research and check Redbook and then after your happy with the price of the car then bargain with interest rates if your financing through them.

got jets fg f6 sticker priced at 45990 for 38700 and that was 2 years ago

so bargains are out there

• Member For: 11y 9m 18d

I got my ute for $36990 drive away. Brand new 2012 limited Ed with window tinting, rubber tub liner, metallic paint carpet mats plus rubber mats, front mud flaps and full tank of ultimate and made them change the red turbo badge to a black one! So you should be able to do better!!