Outer Diff Bushes - Methods

Iwannaturbo

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d

I'll be interested to see the design - if they don't need to be pressed in I would say that the material compound needs to be much firmer otherwise I can see it squirming around with a steel or alloy shell to hold it in place...

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

You also incorrectly capitalised the T in "The more force". It's following a comma. :P

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 14d

I only had a few seconds to look as I was In between two cars and waiting for parts on another haha!

It seems to be a two part design. Mallet the outer side in then the inner. They also developed a new dimple system on the inner part of the bush that retains grease better to stop squeaks. They also made a new compound for the centre diff bush which may all be included in one kit. The good thing about the nolathane centre is you don't have to cut the shell out like the superpro bushes.

The rep also mentioned they will be bringing out the easy fit stuff for all the front end bushes.

I run Superpro in my car so no need for new ones just yet. The next customers car I do I will probably use these bushes and will let people know the pros and cons