Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 7d

Stock cars always sell better then modified ones wether or not they have had the work done properly much harder to sell modified as people always think people with modified cars are about to hand grenade that's why their selling

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 25d

I was actively looking for modified but ended up buying an unmodified one. Just means tipping in more cash but suppose you get the benefit of it been exactly what you want.

• Member For: 12y 2d

When my BA ute was stolen I was looking for a BF and I was looked at modded to save some cash but before I considered it I spoke to the owners, spoke to the shop that had done all the work to it and then paid for it to go to a performance shop and be thoroughly checked over and put on the dyno, when I got the all clear I made an offer and got the ute and it's never missed a beat in the last 2 years and it was a cheap way to get a good 500+ rwhp BF ute. Although I have heard a few horror stories of people buying modded ones. Plus modded don't really bring much more than stock so in some cases it might be better to return to stock and sell of the goodies.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d

I bought stock because I liked the idea of doing things yourself and knowing exactly what's under the bonnet. Iv had mates buy worked sti's etc n it's almost impossible to know everything that's been changed. Also I like the idea of incremental increases in power