Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d
my advice is shop around and take quotes and make dealers beat each one then go back to the dealer u liked the best and give them the opportunity to beat it last.

This is for hacks with no bargaining skills.

I thought Fluff just sold the paint protection that went on the cars?

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d

you can negotiate all u want but they won't go below cost Adam if u don't quote match... if u bring another quote they will beat it even if it costs them money just for the number over another dealer.

nope used to sell that stuff before I sold cars... then new cars for ages.. Now I do sales training and product and merchandise promotions around dealerships.

got offered new car manager position last week at a major Expensive Daewoo yard here ... turned it down with bubs on the way and all

Edited by Princess Fluffy

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d
I thought Fluff just sold the paint protection that went on the cars?

It changes every week. :spit:

I could never be bothered playing them up against each other, maybe get a second price and check out what's on offer elsewhere online but have always just been firm and told them I wasn't interested in any bullsh*t. If they pull out a notepad and divide it in to four boxes and start looking up rate cards to give you the best deal then just walk out on the fckers.

If a salesmen can't give me his best price without all the charades and dicking around then he doesn't deserve my business. Thankfully I got put in to a good one through this forum and I've purchased a few vehicles from him now.

And as a general rule you should be able to shave at least 10% off the list price...depending on what incentives are around.

• Member For: 16y 10m 30d

I'm thinking of getting the limited edition turbo sedan on the 2.9% finance deal. Only been to 1 place so far and they saying $43500. Drive away. Can they do more or am I restricted in a discount because I'm getting it on finance???