Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

The FG's drive so much better and made me a little sweaty after a spirited test drive (g6et). With traction control on and 91 in the fuel tank (according to sales person) it went like the clappers.

• Member For: 11y 13d

I am looking at getting this vehicle via salary sacrifice, so there is some scope for spending a touch more.

Does anybody know what the go is with buying modified vehicles under novated leasing companies?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d

My guess is that most will say its a no go,...in the event that they may need to recover the vehicle, they will want to flip it ASAP, having 300rwkw may hinder that process.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

Got a link freeze?

Not too worried about the lag of any xr6t.. They are all much better than a 2.5 with a TD06 20g.

Only advertised it on fb so far, can't post a link as I'm on my phone. But if your on fb its in the 'forced 6 garage'

• Member For: 14y 6m 22d

missed the six slot comment...

I have had modded cars under novated leases, just keep the stock parts and you will be ok. They are interested in the car as it was when purchased.

Be careful with them, if you dont intend on lasting the full length of the lease. You basically pay off the interest first then the vehicle's value.

• Member For: 11y 13d

Only advertised it on fb so far, can't post a link as I'm on my phone. But if your on fb its in the 'forced 6 garage'

Is it the one in your sig block? I am after a ute..

I am pretty heavily leaning towards a fg, so if anyone knows of any feel free to pm me!

Edited by scrim