Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Member For: 7y 5m 25d

Thanks guys much appreciated.  Be very handy to have someone local to get any tips and advice off.  And sounds like the place to take it in the future.

@JETURBO if you had any tips on the cars posted earlier or what to look out for? That would be much appreciated mate.

Cheers

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Someone call me ....

the red one is the better of the two initially but it all depends what you want to do to it along the way 

if you want to modify it the greay one is worth the money and fixing up to spec yet if you want a stocker that's going to stay stock go the red one ;) 

had a quick look and theres not much out there atm in the manual sub 15K bracket 

feel free to send me a PM of you find anything you would want an option on 

• Like 1

• Member For: 7y 5m 25d

Thanks mate much appreciated.  Not necessarily gonna stay stock but nothing too out of control either.

What would you recommend doing with the grey one if purchased?

Also, what would be the max you would spend on the red one given its done 140k kms?

Appreciate your help mate.

Cheers

As you said "but not to out of control either" If you find a manual BA MK2 with a T56 gearbox and low km's, dont rule it out. 300-330 rwkw's is still a very exciting seat of ya pants rush. As long as the price is right. Definitely look at it.

It's a problem when ya wanna go any higher in kw's then your into 06/2006 BF-FG onwards or FPV teritory.

Jet star is the bloke to go to in S.A. 

Enough said! :dancing:

• Like 3

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

My advice is to check the log books and service history if you're after a low KM car :)

77,000ks on a BA is amazing......................almost too good to be true actually. edit: its the FPV cluster. grrr. the grey cars been molested...aint worth 11k.

jet's the man to go to in SA but there are plenty of other gigolo's around I'm sure :wwww:

Edited by skidxr6t

Definitely good advice there john. 

77000 on a BA makes it a collectors car. Also keep in mind mate very risky bringing a modded car back from interstate. Especially if you intend on registering it in S.A. Regency ain't to keen on letting fully modded xr6turbo's through.

Just ask k31th:wwww: 

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

I reckon the grey ba is worth like $5-7k tops unless they can prove the kilometers.

The red car has my pick by far, but I'd search harder for one already modded.  he's also asking BF money for a BA when you look at the WA market (xr6ts don't seem to sell too fast, many drop prices before I see them disappear)

Edited by skidxr6t