Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Member For: 11y 4m 8d

So guys the day has come, I purchased a 2011 XR6 FG Turbo at a price of $33000. It was a dealer demo and I am the first private owner. Comes with 6 months rego with 6000kms on the clock and has full leather interior. It is absolutely imaculate in and out. Also comes with 3 years factory warranty plus another 3 years extended warranty.

Not the $30 000 car that I originally planned for, but I think I got a good deal.

• Like 2

• Member For: 11y 4m 8d

Def hasn't been registered through the dealer?

Took a look at my extended 3 year warranty expiry date, it expires on the 31/1/18. Meaning my factory warranty ends 31/1/15 which is about 2 years and a month left of it

• Member For: 19y 4m 28d

Oh yeah cool cool.

The dealer I bought mine from failed to tell me the car was already registered til I got the paperwork, therefore 12 months wasted, I've only got the factory warranty til Oct 2014.

What was the extended worth?

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 23d

True I Lunched a 5 Speed In No Time Now Running 6 Speed ( Manual Of Corse ) & am Very Happy, Standard Type Clutch ( Even When New )Only Holds Around 300rwkw I Know Cause I'm There ( Spool Rebuild Coming Up ASAP ) If I Had My Time Again Would Have Bought BF MK2, In Long Run Would Have Been Cheaper ( Stronger Engine / 6 Speed ) Can Handle More Boost = More rwkw Ps Love Tail Happy Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way! :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: