Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 6d

I recently bought an 07/2011 built sedan with luxury pack. When I bought it is had just over 20000kms. Privately owner and immaculate, apart from a few minor paint chips.

Dealer had it advertised for 36k and I got it for low 30's. I could have bought an ex-Ford Mk2 with less kms for the same money but opted not to as the cars were absolute cops and I suspect were int he batch affected by hail that were repaired and registered to Ford as company cars.

• Member For: 12y 3m 9d

The 4 speeds aren't that bad, just check all the sevice history, test drive, etc

If u have a tuner who know's what he is doing, u can get to 300-320 with the box pretty safely, but they are a hit and miss. If its been looked after should b sweet. That's if u won't 2 tune it aswell.

Edited by TheOne

• Member For: 11y 3m 9d

Well, it wasn't to be. Got half way to the sellers house during peak hour traffic only for him to call and say he had just sold it. Ugh

Edited by JayTwo

• Member For: 11y 6m 28d

best your gna get for 2011 model, for under 30k man, http://www.carsales....lo=Stock&items=[Make:FORD,Model:FALCON,BaseEnabledBadge:XR6%20TURBO]&sort=default

only thing about it, its in tasmania lol

Edited by cepsdwr

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 1d

^that's a good deal, even if it cost a trip to get it, I think Tas can be hard to sell cars so he'll probably even move more on the price.

• Member For: 11y 3m 9d

All's well that ends well... Went and had a look at an 04 BA mk1 xr6t in black last night. Only 98,000 on the clock and drove like new!! Deposit is down and car will be collected on Saturday, been far too long since I was behind the wheel of a T.

412635_10152339209340357_1007602054_o.jpg

• Like 2