Company Car.............dilemma.

wa g6et

• Member For: 12y 10m 16d

Partner has a Focus Zetec only 18 months old, she prefers to drive it. Gotta say the Focus does handles nicely, just lacks a bit of grunt.

I've decided to keep it 3 months, see if I'll miss it/or use it much, If I decide to sell I'll put it on the market around Feb/March.

Seems I'm not the only one that's had this dilemma.

• Member For: 12y 18d

I love my T too much to sell it if I was in your shoes. You won't get anywhere near the thrill of the falcon in a gutless mondeo!

I can also see the positives for going the other route and selling it to put on the mortgage, but I'm 100% sure u will miss it within the first month of it being gone...

Good luck with it mate!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 15d

My 2c......

Same boat as you, Ford Ranger company car.

I didn't sell because I wanted to get the fast car syndrome out now. I have seen family friends own average cars most of their lives and then hit 50's and buy something sporty because NOW they can afford it - Personally I don't want to go that way.

I also didn't sell because whats wrong with the Missus driving it? She takes it to work, I drive the work ute. Come weekends, its all mine. Maybe try this out?

If you were an economical person, you wouldn't of bought the T in the first place....

If you were a practical person you, wouldn't of bought the T in the first place....

I guess the bottom line is, as stated before, these car's are a hobby. The question you need to ask yourself is; Are you finished with this hobby?

Good luck!

• Like 1