I am doing this atm to my g6e

the parts you will need are

turbo with exhurst manfoild and dump pipe

intake manfiold

intercooler and pipes

you can remap your old computer by a person that can tune the car

so far I spent about 2 grand on parts

and car is going to be done maybe next week

What about the turbo ECU, boost controller, MAP sensor, fuel pressure reg, wiring loom etc etc

• Like 1

• Member For: 17y 10m 24d

hey thanks for the replies decided that im going to look at doing minor mods on the na and wait a few years until get enough and get a stock fg turbo and move on from there :)

probably a lot smarter and cheaper and you should be able to get insurance etc

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 11y 5m

Hey guys it's been a while since I last posted on here just to let ya guys know I bailed from

The idea of doing the turbo was worried with compression ratio plus it da turbo and all...

Got it supercharged instead!!! Hahahah put a vortech supercharger and water to air intercooler kit,

Upgraded fuel rail from the typhoon, and a few other bits and pieces alog with fuel pump and etc,

Runs at 10psi ATM has the time belt cut to 5000 rpm to avoid detonation until bigger injectors are found which should come

In the next week hopefully because it's running lean at high revs not enough fuel being squirted into the stock plastic manifold, ATM doing 340 rwhp and peaks at just under 600nm of torque I will put a better post with pics and all later when I have time sometime today,

I wanna ask about what u guys know about changing the diff ratio I have the standard diff which has ratio of 2.73:1... It barely accelerates to the potential it has but still flogging Holden's but by not as much as it can do... Can y guys help me out with what to do to change the gear ratios I want to get 3.26 or 3.46 just want much better acceleration I don't care about top end speed

• 4 years later...