Can Someone Explain In Lamens Terms This Printout For Me Please

GTEXXED

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 3d

Basically if you look at before and after some numbers are different. Look across to see what was changed. You can see your camber was ok ( how much the wheels looks like it's angling out) toe in was pretty bad. Toe in means how much the wheels are bent in towards the car. The more toe in the more wear and drag. Everything is in degrees. Now toe in is nearly 0 (0.2 degrees)

• Like 1

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 9m 5d

Thanks for that.

With the old setting the left hand side slick was not wearing all the way to the outer edge compared to the right.Is this because the left had 2 and the right had 1?

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

I can best explain like this- 'Lamens' terms is actually 'Layman's' terms. it refers to the 'Laymen'- hired help of yesteryear that were not educated at secondary schools or other teaching academies, so often did not understand technical intricacies of higher technologically design machines or techniques. They had to be explained by the higher educated to the more simply taught employees so they could have at least a reasonable understanding of how to undertake a particular task at hand.

• Like 2

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

nice one wiggum, but its actually a small flap of tissue that is an infection barrier inside a womans vagina before the cervix.

oh wait, that's a hymen

Edited by Panda Eyes
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 6d

Bit weird having more neg camber on the rear than the front. Guessing the car is lowered and the front has been shimmed up and the rear hasn't been touched and thanks to ralphy great camber adjustment thread you don't have the factory rear adjustment. I would get them to try match up the front left to -0.5 neg to match the right minimum. I have mine set to -0.7 and so far that's the best compromise between turn in and tyre wear