Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

THey is a bloke in Jambaroo that did mine Blue Slip for my XF ute, he does pick out some stuff but only little crap. He pick out on mine door seals, Head lights, Wiring for the tow bar (had no plug) just simple little stuff. I think he does this so it looks like to the RTA his doing something.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 21d

its about time im willing to unlock the true power of my xr6 and try and hit the 300rwkw club :D but im very fussy with my car and dont trust many people with it as I work on my own car when I can but its a little hard as where im staying atm it has no garage :( and cant leave my car half finished over night :( so I need some good tuners in my location! tax time hurry up :D

Illawarra region.

Edited by Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d

I need to find a new mechanic to service and perform general mechanical work on my BFII XR6 Turbo.

I live in Lewisham in the inner west of Sydney.

Any suggestions?

John.

Autotech at Granville or tunehouse at Marrickville I have used both over the years and find Autotech better and more reasonably priced but you can't go wrong with either.

• Member For: 11y 24d

I've got a generic 10psi tune and 60lb injectors on my xr6t. It all came from intune Motorsport. How careful should I be with it until I can take it to a decent dyno tuner?

Haven't heard any pings, hasn't run rough at all. Only booted it once since I got it and it was quick and smooth.

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d

you are running a generic 10psi tune from intune, and you are asking how careful you should be before you take it to a "decent dyno tuner"

id highly recommend leaving it parked in your garage, and have it towed to your dyno tuner.

or if you can find a more careful way, id do that too.

pingtune's reputation around here is tarnished, to say the least.

• Member For: 11y 7d

hey guys

just want to find out if anyone has had any suspension work done at pedders campbelltown?

im looking at getting the 3 diff bushes done with rear camber arms, got quoted $1467 supplied and fitted (pedders brand comfort bushes and whiteline adj rear camber arms)