Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 29d

hearing alot of good things about cms these days. Certainly wouldnt hurt havin a chat with him over the phone before ya lock anything in.

Also my mate just had his FG tuned at auto tech, he was really happy with how the guys there looked after him. Your choice..

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 17d

Yeah was having doubts about insight as don't know anyone with a falcon that's been there, still got some time until I get all the parts on my car, looking at end of jan or early feb so still researching

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 23d

If I were ready to tune, id be having a chat with CMS. I havent personally dealt with them yet, but, they seem to be doing alot of very quality work and itd be worth talking to Joe there.

my previous car was tuned by Tunehouse a couple of times, (not a Ford) and although they were good, after a couple of years of using them there ended up being a few little things that made me think id probably go elsewhere next time.

• Like 1

Yeah like I said I'm still digging around, don't wanna harass tuners too bad just yet until I have the cash and the work done, I don't want them to think I'm just after a conversation so I'll dig deeper when I'm ready and just book in, seriously thinking about joe, no one on here has said a bad word about him

Yeah will run with cms or autotech... Where are they both on the map? That will probably be the decider as I'm going to trailer it to where to save driving it untuned over the mountains