3sc0rt

Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

10 hours ago, blacktur8oute said:

I have recently seen both CMS for my wife's car and AUTOTECH for mine and I'll say this again AUTOTECH all the way I will never  go anywhere else, 

Care to elaborate why you chose Autotech over CMS?

15 hours ago, joncitizen said:

Care to elaborate why you chose Autotech over CMS?

I've used Autotech for my FG UTE 390rwkw on 98 runs PERFECT no idle issues when cold no stalling etc, FG sedan Autotech 460rwkw on E85 again runs like a dream, CMS my wife's FG running F6 TURBO 350rwkw on 98 nothing but trouble idles like a pig when cold stalls at traffic lights, under load and when you come off it will stall occasionally, been back numerous times only to do the same again the next day at the end I gave up took it to Autotech problem solved 

I've been an Autotech customer for almost 10 years.

My BF makes just under 480rwkws on eflex and is driven 5-600 klms per week.

Have happily recommended and referred family and friends to Autotech and they have all been happy.

My advice to anyone looking for a tuner is go in and see the workshops, speak to the Tuners and see which one suits.

Everyone has different goals so don't be afraid to tell the tuner exactly what you want from your car.

Don't get too caught up on what others are doing, at the end of the day you are the one that will be driving your car so you may aswell build it the way YOU want.

I've used RBS a couple of times too - good advice, good prices and ship quickly.

The local brake place in ACT wanted to charge freight to get BA HPX pads in, even though they stock QFM! Like just include them in your next order FFS.

I'Ve tried BTA and wouldn't go back I had my bf xr6 t tuned by them(390rwkw) and had problems since day one. Each time I gave the car a little squirt the speedo will drop out, the car will stall and will idle rough, sometimes when it did this my input shaft used to break. Will also struggle to start every morning, went back multiple times left the car there over a week came back and nothing was done, he tried doing a sorts of diagnostics and each time will charge me for it, changed so many parts and issue still hadn't been fixed so just ended up selling the car, bought a fg tuned it with autotech and have had no issues.

14 hours ago, Kim Russell Mckenzie said:

Hi guy's has anyone tried BTA Motorsports before?

One of the worst horror stories on the forum was from a member who went there.

I have a small problem with my FG MkII G6ET. When the temperature in the car starts to reach the climate control setting, I'm getting a dull clicking sound from under the dashboard. I'm guessing it's a blend door or something like that. Pulling the dashboard out myself is not something I want to attempt and I have little faith in any of the Ford dealerships I've come across. So, can anyone recommend a shop or dealership in the Sydney (or surrounding area) region? The car is out of warranty so it doesn't need to go to Ford. Thanks.

Hi there looking for a good honest workshop who know what their doing in sydney area to work on my fgx xr6 turbo?

Any recomendations would be great.

Cheers.

Edited by Stevefgx

On 22/02/2018 at 8:23 PM, Rab said:

One of the worst horror stories on the forum was from a member who went there.

Can you pm me said thread please? I can’t seem to find it. I’d like to show my two brothers.

One of which has his Ute there that was supposed to be completed back in March. Is a au Ute with built motor.  Dart pro heads on dart 363ci block,scat rods, crank and pistons with Weiand 174 Supercharger woth Holley dominator efi t/b set up on top.

Other brother running built motor by them with all the fruit in his manual fg f6 tuned on their dyno to “550rwkw” with a bw s366 and e85.