Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 2d

I've been an Autotech customer for almost 10 years.

My BF makes just under 480rwkws on eflex and is driven 5-600 klms per week.

Have happily recommended and referred family and friends to Autotech and they have all been happy.

My advice to anyone looking for a tuner is go in and see the workshops, speak to the Tuners and see which one suits.

Everyone has different goals so don't be afraid to tell the tuner exactly what you want from your car.

Don't get too caught up on what others are doing, at the end of the day you are the one that will be driving your car so you may aswell build it the way YOU want.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 27d

I've used RBS a couple of times too - good advice, good prices and ship quickly.

The local brake place in ACT wanted to charge freight to get BA HPX pads in, even though they stock QFM! Like just include them in your next order FFS.

• 11 months later...
  • Member For: 12y 2m 10d

I'Ve tried BTA and wouldn't go back I had my bf xr6 t tuned by them(390rwkw) and had problems since day one. Each time I gave the car a little squirt the speedo will drop out, the car will stall and will idle rough, sometimes when it did this my input shaft used to break. Will also struggle to start every morning, went back multiple times left the car there over a week came back and nothing was done, he tried doing a sorts of diagnostics and each time will charge me for it, changed so many parts and issue still hadn't been fixed so just ended up selling the car, bought a fg tuned it with autotech and have had no issues.