4" Under A Sedan

3sc0rt

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 2d

Hey Possum

What about the exhaust flapper for the FG's, we are still waiting for one for Bels G6ET

Im not sure where we are at with the exhaust valves, I dont believe we have had any in stock for quite some time, best to give Simon a call and speak to him in regards to them.

• Member For: 17y 10m 29d

Hey ratter,

Have a supplier in Brisbane that has these in multiple sizing including 3 inch to suit Bels exhaust.

Can PM you the contact details if you like?

Thanks mate, may go that option but as we have already paid for one I would rather chase that option first

• 8 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 6m 2d

Just an update on this, Got it Dynoed and my intercooler F#%ked itself and was running extremely hot so I actually lost a sh*t load of power and wasted money on the tune, went all the way down to 260rwkw so I could drive safely untill I got a new cooler.

So times past and I've got a bigger hyperflow cooler and am off to the dyno again in 2 weeks to regain some of this power. Update on 4" Nizpro exhaust too, since I had it I've had problems with it vibrating on the body while idling.. No biggy but can be annoying while at light etc. I've had it back into the shops to get them to try fix it, which they do temporarily but a week later its off and vibrating again (Which in the car is rather loud). I'll have to get new mounts made with rubbers to try and fix the problem once and for all.

Other than that the exhaust is great, nice sound down low and explodes into a roar when you give it a squirt!

Cheers

Rhys.