Gentech 2012 Dyno Day

Bellato

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d

Kit and Marcus put on a great day. Usually get some big hitters there.

They have been promoting the crap outta this event, hopefully they get a massive turnout!

• Moderating Team

Yeah I do. Highly recommend them.

Kit is the only person who works on my XC, and recently also did some work and tuned my XR6T, and its going beautifully.

He is very knowledgable, and wont recommend something to be done without explaining why it needs to be done.

He also owns a boosted VL drag car, so he knows his stuff about forced induction.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

Awesome, good to hear. There's not much on here about them, spose Canberra is too small and probably when gentech stopped being a forum sponsor all the threads about them would have gone with from their section too.

Been thinking about going to them. Had a chat to kit? and he gave plenty of good information and seemed to know what he was on about, always a good thing.

• Moderating Team

Yeah, Kit's the man. And if he doesnt know something, he will call someone and ask the questions, not try and bumblefoot his way through.

But he knows more than enough about XR6T's. And he wont give the car back to the customer unless he is happy.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

Awesome man thanks. Good to hear some first hand feedback on them. There so much on Sydney tuners and other places but we got nothin in here which makes it hard and I know I'm not the only one. At least dyno days are good for checkin places out though, can't wait.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d

For those that didn't attend the Dyno Day - Doug Wynn's ESP Racing Built XR6 Turbo ute won the Turbo'd 6 class with 686.6rwkw's/ 920rwhp. An engine that was only built in the two weeks leading up to the competition. Bigger numbers are expected once it's run in and the boost is wound up.

I hear, Jake Edwards also brought along his Turbo'd Big Block T'rana and smashed out a very respectable 1100rwkw's.

Anyone take pics/ vids ?