Andra Top Fuelers

AusAnt

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 26d

Can't wait till the weekend. We hadn't seen these guys/girls in Adelaide for some time. They put on an awesome show earlier this year and they are back this weekend in Adelaide. Love the 1/8 mile concept (not that it's a new one). What do others think?

• Member For: 18y 2m 6d

I'm thinking I need moar of the input shafts and diff bushes that the Top Fuel cars run.

Kind of weird thinking how novel they are in SA, when they here year in year out at Willowbank.

Can't imagine 1/8 racing is much chop but I get you have to take whats given. I was pissed when NHRA went 1000ft. Having said that, I didn't mind watching the Doorslammers doing the 1/8th especially as some of the regional strips.

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members

From last meeting in Adelaide I watched a couple of driver interviews and they didn't seem to mind the change as it provided a different challenge. I could imagine they would not like it if all events were changed to 1000ft.

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members
Not on here but hes well known

Morepowa tuned

Was fast, mid 10s down the 1/4. Only pro stock, top fuel and supercharged outlaws running the 1000ft. Oh and of course the jr dragsters.

Ant