Adelaide Cruise

Rusty05

• Member For: 20y 3m 23d

Just got onto this site for the 1st time and was lookin to see how many ppl where on here from Adelaide :thumbsup: and mited wanna get together for a cruise sometime. I figure enough ppl get together and we can scare the :nod: out of all those commondores round town.

Only thing is we gotta wait until the Ute gets re sprayed after sum little :ta: did over $600 damage with his keys. ( Don't park outside the Earl of Leicster Hotel )

Welcome Rusty05,thers a lot of info on adelaide brest cancer cruise post .Look it up and youll find pics as well.We need to bring back the fricken cane in school to teach those dog terds some respect.

vik

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
Just got onto this site for the 1st time and was lookin to see how many ppl where on here from Adelaide :kiss: and mited wanna get together for a cruise sometime. I figure enough ppl get together and we can scare the :kiss: out of all those commondores round town.

Only thing is we gotta wait until the Ute gets re sprayed after sum little :kiss: did over $600 damage with his keys. ( Don't park outside the Earl of Leicster Hotel )

:thumbsup:

Let us know next time you're going to the Earl of Leicster Hotel and we'll all hide in the bushes by your car waiting for the pr!ck to go near your car!! :finger:

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
Count me in. I will line up each and every one of you Lion Tamers up in my stock VY Tonner. At, say, $50 a run I should be able to go home with full pockets after 30min. Bring it on!

Stock you say?

I reckon I could find a few people to take your money! :lol:

• Member For: 20y 3m 23d
Count me in. I will line up each and every one of you Lion Tamers up in my stock VY Tonner. At, say, $50 a run I should be able to go home with full pockets after 30min. Bring it on!

Jeez I hope that VY is a genIII or your goin home poor