Recommended Tuner / Workshop Victoria

nikofgxr6t

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 6d

In the process of building a engine for me car just not sure which way to go. I like to here some feed back from people who have atomic engines or got a built engine from a place in Victoria. Since im in Victoria not sure if its worth going with atomic because they are in Sydney and the warranty they give might not be worth it like if something is to go wrong will atomic pay for my engine to come out and shipped back to Sydney then returned and put back in??. If you got a atomic engine can you share with us how they are and if you got it built from atomic or just got a engine rebuild kit and most of all are they reliable because there 10K+ and want to make sure I do it right and this info will hopefully help few other people that's in this position. Feel free to PM me aswell.

Cheers, Niko

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Go nizpro or rajab. Stay local so anything that may go wrong, its a lot easier to deal with. And cheaper too I reckon

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 6d

Niko, not using Rajab, or looking at other options?

Yea still waiting for Alan to get back to me and im getting a bit impatient I think lol just checking what else is available but what ever I go with Alan will be tuning the car so maybe its worth the wait I guess. I was originally going to get a atomic motor and get Rajab to tune it but just wanted to know how good these atomic engines really are

Edited by nikofgxr6t