Process West Surge Tank/pump Dead!

• Member For: 15y 8m 19d

Awesome thanks for the info. What would you suggest I use then?? I want an easy direct replacement if possible as I just want the car back on the road and don't want to be ripped off by a shop considering I have done most of the work on my cars in the past. Preferably something that will match up to the surge tank installed as I really cbf tackling the job of removing it.

Edited by Wingnut

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 13d

Another GENUINE 044!

Straight fit no problems.... Not many people have problems and alot of people run with the 044 for your power level.

You could put a aeromotive A1000 but more $$$$ and overkill for 300 killer wasps! And mods needed to be done to the surge tank to fit it.

O and any different pump will require a touch up tune as pressure will be differnt.

Edited by Kosij
  • Like 1

• Member For: 15y 8m 19d

ALL FIXED! With a borrowed trolley jack and my Super Cheap tool kit that I keep behind my seat I did it under an hour. Im so chuffed!! The pump is whisper quite and dont ever remember the car running so smooth. Maybe I had a dud from the start or it was so bad for so long I forgot what it should be like.

Anyway, once again I have bitten off more than I could chew and come out the other side having an absolute blast. I really should be doing this for a living. Its so much fun!! Once again thanks for all the help guys!

• Like 1