R Spec Gt Ordered

FPV TRANNY

• Member For: 15y 1m 27d

I do like been in 2 minds about jumping over but I know il just end up throwing money at it to get it where I want it to be.

Congrats guys! Pics asap when you get them

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

In wheels mag the r-spec ran a 12.5 well last wed at Willowbank the Elite GT ran a 12.4 with 150kms on the clock so you guys with the launch control and 275 rubber just may get an 11 !!!!

I think the R spec that wheels ran was a manual too.

Was just told that delivery has been brought foward to end of October..Yooo Hooo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 13d

Went to 2 different Dealerships few days ago and saw the Black red and a white one at a different dealership.

Must say they do look awesome in White and Red, not a fan of the Black looks like something out of Japan (no offence).

There aren't many manuals being built from my understanding from Ford, the rear 275's look amazing and they don't have the rear Brembo's to stop them either.

Which makes me ask you all is it a option for rear Brembo's? And will they fit? Cause looked like there was plenty of room.

Have pictures on iphone how do you guys attatch them?>

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

My understanding has been been that 'all the GT options were available on the GT RSpec - including the Brembo 6-piston front and 4-piston rear brakes , and SatNav with Suna Traffic Channel . From what I 've seen thus far - very few have been optioned with SatNav - but most have at least the Brembo 4-piston fronts and 1-piston rears . As the 6/4 are available as options - I don't see why you could add the Brembo package once you purchased the car ~$4000 , I understand from Ford - Exeee!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 12d

I agree,for the price that they are asking,the GT-P seats should've been included along with rain sensing wipers and a display which

also would show telemetric info.

When the updated FG is released maybe we'll get the extra goodies.

Edited by EvilDaifu
no need to quote directly above :)
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

Still searching - searching still I hear you saying !!! Yes, dropping $80+k for the new girl is something not to be taken lightly. I was very lucky to find a dealer who had in stock a Red RSpec in manual and a Winter White GT-P in auto . After some discussion - for the purpose of this thread - you can buy both cars for the same price $80k .

My argument with the dealer manager was ' if the RSpec is $80k' and the GT is $67k , then it is reasonable to assume that I should be able to pick up the GT-P for under $75k '

Is my assessment out? Would the GT-P at under $75k be better buy than the RSpec (Respect !! to the owners of RSpec)

I started the journey at $55k for F6 - but having driven the GT that sunny afternoon - and I can't get back to the F6 , yet am struggling now to come to terms with shelling $80k

For the discounts that are reported on so called principal driven demo's - they frighten me more that shelling out the $80k - learned by chance during that Bathurst weekend - 200km demo where taken up to Bathhurst - given a boot full and now are being sold ? What ever savings are had at the front end could be lost with new rotors,pads,scuffed trim and etc.

Your thoughts ???