Sign in to follow this  
Bolton

Bf F6 Typhoon 487Kw 6Boost Forced Performance

YEOW!

Previously having 411kw(E85) 24psi jamie from FORCED PERFORMANCE/6BOOST put it to me that I need a bigger cooler and he had the right one for me.

I was running a Nizpro stage 1 with standard f6 airbox (which it ran a 10 :3gears:)

But 2days before pc I installed a Plazmaman 800hp kit with under battery intake.

Now we thought it would make a difference but the final results amazed the sh*t out of us lol

The first run it went 480kw. Then Jamie had a play and final result was 487kw 653hp on 21psi.

Powercruise went well car ran sweet.

Thanks heaps to Jamie & Kyle for all the help.

I will be taking it back to the track in the near future,hope for a 10.50 @136-138mph!?

post-47130-0-35412900-1348566332_thumb.p post-47130-0-13938500-1348566443_thumb.j post-47130-0-50574700-1348566575_thumb.p post-47130-0-01656400-1348566620_thumb.j

Edited by Bolton

good stuff mate. is that car a former members on here or have you owned it for a while

Hi mate yeah I bought it off a member on here just over a year ago.

Yeah guys factory 35 has 6boost dump and 12psi actuator. Also stock motor just has valve springs and some 6boost injectors.

I must admit the look on jamie from forced performance face when the car made the power was priceless lol

yeah thought it might have been johns car. you have got yourself a good car there mate

Yeah John is a good bloke everything he had done to the car was perfect. Since I've owned it I have rebuilt the gearbox and put in a hardy spicer tailshaft and plazmaman cooler kit

well mate. jamie & kyle know there stuff. what power & Boost is she runing on 98 mate. dyno Graph would be nice to mate.. enjoy the new power.

file://localhost/Users/boltnutz23/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/09/25/20120925-203712/IMG_0854.JPG

nice! looks stealthy too. what fuel system you running?

hi mate cheers!!! Walbro intank pump and Bosch 044 with process west surge tank Edited by Bolton

I put lots of question marks in my comment does that count? I think the fact that its been tuned at fpt is making people second guess... Me included.

And also 487kw on stock turbo dont forget that...

Airflow and AFR will dictate fuel requirements....getting the most out of it via Ignition timing etc will dictate what power can be made. Must be advanced to the $hithouse to pull those numbers. It is what it is I guess!!

There's so many ??? To be asked. If it runs 138mph ill believe it then.

Till then, congrats on 450.

OP will be taking it to the drags, MPH will dictate what power it has.

Miguels F6 had 488 and went 138 MPH, this should be around that as stated by Bolton

I would not have thought that a 35/40 could make that power, especially when guys are making around 450 with a GTX and if it did I wouldn't have thought it would be possible on 1 044.

Well done.