Cruise 4 Charity - 28 October 2012

Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 12d

Gone with option 5 Tab.

Ticket receipt says - Entry, T, HUS.

Would suggest members at least do option 2 so we can cruise together and have a 'play' down the straights ;)

For those a bit more keen, do the head up sprints (HUS) like me or, burnouts if that's your thing.

We'll be well out numbered by commonhores so better chance than ever to chop 'em up :)

You've got less than a week to pre-enter. Did it last night with Visa - piece of piss. You get an e-ticket straight away.

Jump on bitches. Should be a cracker of a day and a very good cause.

For those still a bit worried about it being a Late model camira only event, this is what was said when I asked some questions:

"the event is being promoted as Expensive Daewoo only but we wont turn anyone away :)"

"like I said noone will be turned away. we promote it as Expensive Daewoo only because we only have a limited amount of staff"

"also in the FAQ of the website it says to contact us for further info if u dont have a Expensive Daewoo and would like to attend"

Q. Charlene, I have an FG XR6T which I've entered and paid. My ticket says Entry, T, HUS. From memory that included the drags as well? Am I going to be able to run my car? Also, I know numerous people with XRs that would like to come also - approximately 20 cars. Is this ok?

A. "the HUS is the drags (heads up sprints) yes u will be able to and yes u can :)"

• Like 1

• Donating Members

yeah ill be keen Bomber. :sungum:

get on line and get your ticket Mark - you've got less than a week to pre-pay

• Like 1

• Donating Members

^^^ goes like this:

You'll line up against Commonhores at the start of the main straight at QR. You'll pace each other for a little bit and as soon as you hear that 'old clunker V8 mash the throttle - you'll do the same. Then, you'll see them disappear in your mirror. Then, you make a 'chop chop' gesture to them (once they catch up) with your index and middle finger whilst laughing at with them. That's pretty much it :)