Help! Battery Relocation

Kyleaussie

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 4d

I hate the idea of the battery in the guard, other side in engine bay is much more convenient IMO

Yea that's where my throttle body is though, attached to a plaz plenum.

The battery's out of the way and the terminals are in the engine bay for jumping. The nizzy kit puts it in a horrible spot and have fun ever jumping it.

Boots for Jews who want slow cranking and to run leads from asshole to breakfast. What a mess.

Pw hasn't replied? I wanna know why his battery doesn't sit like mine(though mick might have moved it since fitting a new battery?) and instead requires cutting. Mine is his kit with the bracket bent, so far I haven t cut anything and wouldn't want to.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 16d

Yea that's where my throttle body is though, attached to a plaz plenum.

The battery's out of the way and the terminals are in the engine bay for jumping. The nizzy kit puts it in a horrible spot and have fun ever jumping it.

Boots for Jews who want slow cranking and to run leads from asshole to breakfast. What a mess.

Pw hasn't replied? I wanna know why his battery doesn't sit like mine(though mick might have moved it since fitting a new battery?) and instead requires cutting. Mine is his kit with the bracket bent, so far I haven t cut anything and wouldn't want to.

Yea fair enough I guess, I forgot the fg has more room over the other side with no need for an aftermarket plenum.