LazyBrennan

Lazys Bf2 Xr6 Turbo

:buttrock: moved to the 500rwkw+ club

love the name of the tune :3gears:

should turn a tire on wet grass, now :spoton::icon_ford:

Its a world of fun haha. Taking the car to race wars in March and trying to get to the motor plex before hand to see how it goes. 

Just seen another post you made about the turbo. 
Normal driving its still very responsive. Great fun on the street. The big tune, Man it just sings! Doesn't take bugger all to get it moving. Highly rate it.

Well Racewars was a world of fun!!!

I had 2 400m passes making 215 and 216 kmh then I had 3 800m rolling passes. First was 260, 261 then 265. Unfortunately I only got 1 run on the 1000m due to the incident but I managed a 270. Horrible launch and bad gear changes so hopefully next year I can crack at least 275. But all in all I am stoked!!! Was an awesome weekend and can't wait for next year! 

Massive thanks to @IH8TOADS Unreal tuning and help! 

Missus got some awesome photos and a video of toads and my self racing on the 800m roll on. 

3B4C0760-4216-4CCE-A442-A79EB896B1BE_zps

B84846F4-3220-4AE6-8269-444C0128FD83_zps

Edited by LazyBrennan
I spell goodly

No point comparing as Bremer don’t make that design anymore. Mine was literally the last one. S1 have been pumping them out. I went with Bremer as they are easy as to fit, I like the longer lever and it’s adjustable. Throw is as short as you could get it I reckon. It’s pretty good and would be great with faceplated gears.

S1 revised the length of its lever, and have made it considerably shorter. This has reduced the throw somewhat. I haven't personally used a Bremner, so I can't comment on it.