Lazys Bf2 Xr6 Turbo

LazyBrennan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7d

Fingers crossed they are daytime only.

PS need more pics with new cooler/zorst!

Invos should go well enough on the track, dudes run low 11's on them, but will depend on treadwear rating of the size you have as I've noticed they vary from 220-260.

I think mine are 260. 245/40 r18

Really hoping the rain stays away!

Edited by LazyBrennan
  • Like 1

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d

Good lock on those tires mate,I couldn't use anymore than 1psi of boost and had them finally down to 14psi....KU31s were better for me at the strip.Those two big channels in the tread really take some rubber off the road,something the 31s don't suffer.Mine are 255/40/18s.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

Aaah I was going to buy that exhaust lol, didn't have the cash at the time though. Looks like it's a good one :)

• Donating Members

Good lock on those tires mate,I couldn't use anymore than 1psi of boost and had them finally down to 14psi....KU31s were better for me at the strip.Those two big channels in the tread really take some rubber off the road,something the 31s don't suffer.Mine are 255/40/18s.

that's odd I know a couple people now who found the invos better then the ku31's =/ Really interested to see what they can do now. Those 2 channels in the tires are quiet big but I guess maybe that helps them do well in the wet? I know when it was stock last raining season they did a pretty good job compared some crap like achilles.

Aaah I was going to buy that exhaust lol, didn't have the cash at the time though. Looks like it's a good one :)

Its awesome haha. You missed out mate ;) haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Fingers crossed they are daytime only.

PS need more pics with new cooler/zorst!

Invos should go well enough on the track, dudes run low 11's on them, but will depend on treadwear rating of the size you have as I've noticed they vary from 220-260.

Here is a photo of how the intercooler sits

64171BD1-5316-4D18-9B1E-F75871F09E6E-39479-0000272A5A6014D7_zps94042706.jpg

Also a quick engine bay shot which has been cleaned since.

5EEE1DCE-E315-44AA-82D2-C7762F5E73ED-44606-00002CF691276F52_zpscc23df50.jpg

I went down the drags 2 weeks ago and ran 12.02 with the invos, My mph was 120 and 60" was 2.1 which I was babying off the line. Just hoping the rain stays away this week so I can have another crack.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

1.8 sixty footer is more like it! What did you stall to RPM/PSI wise on the top run?

• Donating Members

1.8 sixty footer is more like it! What did you stall to RPM/PSI wise on the top run?

I want to try and get a 1.8 flat or even into the 1.7's.

I wasnt taking note of the rpm, Just watching my boost gauge when launching.

My first couple of runs I stalled the car to 5-6 psi and it was great. So I thought I would try for 7-8 psi but my cars brakes wouldn't hold the car haha.

As soon as I started to hit about 7-8 psi the car would start to slip or creep forward. So then my time would start and I couldn't get that harder launch I wanted.

My hand brake only holds my car to about 1000-1200 rpm so I will need to get that fixed. Then maybe I might be able to get more off the line?

Or some 4 or 6 pot brakes haha.

• Like 1