Fg Intercooler Upgrade

Davo1960

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 8m 10d
On 15/09/2012 at 10:44 PM, Ford Freak said:

sigh

davo, look at the coolers from rapid systems, plazmaman or process west and even nizpro.

upgrade injectors and throw in a high flow cat while your at it mate.

The guy is looking at a budget cooler if he had over $2000 to spend, he would not be asking if any one has tried these. Why every time some one asks about a budget item people who want to blow thousands on a part tell them to do what they did. Yes we all know you can spent  $20,000 on a BA that will be worth $5000, some of us just want to buy a cheap option, not as good as plazma, but a improvement

Edited by HOTXR6T
Spelling
  • Like 1

• Member For: 6y 10m 28d
2 hours ago, HOTXR6T said:

The guy is looking at a budget cooler if he had over $2000 to spend, he would not be asking if any one has tried these. Why every time some one asks about a budget item people who want to blow thousands on a part tell them to do what they did. Yes we all know you can spent  $20,000 on a BA that will be worth $5000, some of us just want to buy a cheap option, not as good as plazma, but a improvement

Yea well it is a bit like that here I must say fellas, the T's are starting to move into the lower realms of socioeconomic status I'm afraid, so the budget questions will increase as we get our hands on these cars. Great resource site though... go the new proflow coolers look pretty good.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 7d

Yep staying strong - turned down swaps for an unregistered AU SR. LOLs for days.

A few people seem serious, but I reckon I'll start parting it out next week if I don't get anywhere over the weekend. When you add up box, engine, turbo, seats, etc it's probably worth the effort.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/fisher/cars-vans-utes/ford-falcon-ba-xr6-turbo-2004/1188504436?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

• Member For: 6y 10m 28d

Do you have a UBP? lol, im only laughing because some one told me to get a PW kit, sorry, 'stage 1 kit' on here today, you know who you are. What cooler?

Edited by adams355

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
26 minutes ago, adams355 said:

Do you have a UBP? lol, im only laughing because some one told me to get a PW kit, sorry, 'stage 1 kit' on here today, you know who you are. What cooler?

fair dinkum, bro... the FG doesn't have an under-battery-pipe. this is an FG thread, yours is a BF :ermm: