Bf Bf2 Sedan And Fairlane Tailshaft Recall

bionicxr6t05

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Shouldn't this thread be called "BF2/BF2 Update" and not "BF BF2" - no BF's in that date range...

May build 07 here, not sure if I like that or not, wouldn't mind a new tailshaft even though I don't think there's any issue with mine aside from being 5 years old.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 23d

Yeh if u wana be technical lol the recall we get sent even said bf bfII on it lol go figure... You wont get a new shaft unless you are in those dates... All cars are checked on fords system, no recall flag = no shaft<br /><br />And believe me its the first thing I did to run my vin thru SERVIS2 and check it lol way out 12/05. Parts guy has a bf2 built 28/10/07... No shaft for him either

Edited by bionicxr6t05

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

I went in after work today and asked, they checked my VIN and said it needs replacing (built oct 07).

The guy then spoke to someone else from parts then said they need to book it in to check if it needs replacing. Its going in next wednesday, be interesting to see what they say.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 13d

Well the car ive had for 4 days says nov07 on it. I got it from a fraud dealer but im sure they wouldnt of replaced it unless someone said something

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Yeah I dunno, the guy checked the VIN and said yep needs changing, then went and spoke to a parts guy (once he was off the phone), and came back to me and said they need it booked in to check it.

I just thought I'd go in and ask as the date is close and I work a few hundred meters up the road from my Ford dealer.