Finally An Aftermarket Zf Cooler

chrisg6et

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 10d

Hi guys im new to this but have just found out some good info thought id share,

there is a new bolt on ex transmission cooler for the ZF (bf and fg versions) on the way soon and will be of very high quality.

Although it is not for sale yet I am posting to find out if there are any memebers in Sydney that would be willing to donate there car to help finalise the design . basically just to decide on a mounting place and hose lengths ect but this kit is very close !

Please help as I want to buy it for my car but I live in WA otherwise I would take my own car in :(

Im sure who ever where to take there car in would be sorted out with a discount when the kit is available

Cheers

Chris

• Member For: 18y 1m 15d

Dude, kits have been out for ages. Furious performace do them. They are on ebay.

My kit was from ProFile autosports - PWR core, some braided line and a couple of mounts fabbed from some flat bar.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

Please send me a link for an aftermarket bolt on kit as I havnt been able to find one available .

All I have been able to find is universal kits that involve smashing out fog lights for ventilation ect and custom work to get it on there no bolt on kits just for the zf

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

each kit needs to take into account the intercooler & piping arrangement if its mounted near the front of the car.

Profile, Nizpro, Herrod & BTA all had something available when I was looking into it a few months ago.

• Donating Members

Its furious performance making the kit outsider

From what I hear they are pretty good

Thanks Dave I didnt know these guys had something no mention of this on there website from what I saw

Out of the loop here in WA

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 2m 8d

I have ProFile cooler on mine, very high quality and great price

Me too. Although im running a Turbo400. Clint did a great job, looks neat sitting behind where the fog light once was. Also got an external oil cooler on the other side. Good peace of mind.