5?rwkw Na->turbo Conversion

Trent0

• The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

Hey baby :) it's back

img20130212161626.jpg

Hey all. I think my coils and plugs might need replacing. The car seems to splutter kinda thing under boost up top.

Apart from going to ford with me Kidney's, is there an ebay mob that you know 100% sells genuine coils?

• Like 1

• The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members

Oh ok. No I didn't pm him. I'll try that and also go see the ford crew to see how much they'd want.

Looking at doing an oil catch can set up atm. Its pretty straight forward to do?

• 1 month later...
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members

Not too much going on atm. I did end up changing coils and plugs - fixed the problem I was having. I got the coils for $60 each and plugs cost me $25 gapped :)

I have the 3.5" single X-force system. It was a pretty sloppy fit so I got the guys at TMS to tidy it up and lift it (it scraped everywhere) as well as doing a rear muffler delete. The final product blew me away. Can see about the bottom 1/8th of the CAT if I squiz under the car. I can go over speed bumps straight instead of an 89 degree angle haha. Will get pics. Sounds quite nice, still trying to sort out how to get decent car sounds with my contour roam.

Planning to get to Power cruise in brissy this year as well as grabbing the new PW surge system and e85 :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members

I was on the phone to Jamie today. I have a small plan in the works that will hopefully get completed by Brisbane Power-cruise time. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members

Not much has happened in the last few months. I was around at FPT today to sort out an external wastegate for the ute. I'm using a Tubrosmart hypergate 45. that's being welded up etc atm so

the plan is to have it running tomorrow sometime and hopefully sort out my boost control issues once and for all :)

Also saw Johns Engine on the back of Jamies ute hahahaha :P

Bit of a sample. Doesn't do the screamer justice, its a LOT more OBNOXIOUS in person. Can't wait to plumb it back in

• Like 1