E85 Pros/cons

• Member For: 12y 3m 27d

yeh I already contacted them...their price is a bit out of my range (damn apprentice wages)...am lookin at roughly $1400 from them for a xr6t diff cradle

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 8d

You mentioned the car was stripped of some of the stage 2 parts but then was it retuned to match what was left on? Because if car was tuned for plenum, cooler etc and then you've taken all those bits off and kept the same tune that can't be good for the car.

Get the diff because by the sounds of it your gonna need one at some point in the future but then I definitely think you should wack it on a dyno, see where its at, then find out what your tuner thinks your next mods should be. Also mention to him that you wanna go e85 and he'll give you an insight into what path you need to head down. Given your in Melbourne that gives you plenty of good options for tuners too!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 24d

You wont be able to get a M86 diff from an FG with 3.43 ratio which is what you need.

Best bet is to give FTG auto salvage a call, they should have everything you need.

This and then u will know how much u are up for so u can start saving lol

• Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Yeh like xxxrturbo said it got retuned to suit following the removal of the parts so its all good.

Just as long as I know the typhoon diff is good for 350rwkw ish ill go for it