E85 Pros/cons

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y

I noticed that your sig has a power rating of 292rwkw on 16 psi but u havnt dynoed it as stated in one of the posts?? was that the power from the previous owner?

also im pretty sure this car was advertised on carsales and was in Vic some time ago cant remember when,did you advertise it or buy it from there? I only ask as I remembered the ad and the pictures like your sig? also if I remember correctly had a plenum etc and claimed 300+ power..? He was asking around the 28k mark...?

buds by the way,if it has all the goodies its as good as an og typhoon anyway,well done.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m

It'll always be a futura. A tough one, still a futur though.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 4m 19d

I noticed that your sig has a power rating of 292rwkw on 16 psi but u havnt dynoed it as stated in one of the posts?? was that the power from the previous owner?

also im pretty sure this car was advertised on carsales and was in Vic some time ago cant remember when,did you advertise it or buy it from there? I only ask as I remembered the ad and the pictures like your sig? also if I remember correctly had a plenum etc and claimed 300+ power..? He was asking around the 28k mark...?

buds by the way,if it has all the goodies its as good as an og typhoon anyway,well done.

sorry yeh I have barely been on here and I originally bought the car from him at the 292rwkw point with the stage 2 kit, but things got messed up through my finance company so it fell through...and he offered me the car for less without the plenum, intercooler, plenum and battery relocation kit but I never got around to changing my sig...

there is nothing on the car apart from the diff that isnt typhoon so whatever anyone thinks I got an amazing car for an even better price so im stoked! :D

It'll always be a futura. A tough one, still a futur though.

indeed...I couldve been a *beep* and lied to everyone saying its a typhoon though lol at least I got one of the toughest futuras goin round :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 29d

don't stress bud, everyone gives each other sh*t on here. pazzo for being old. worm for spending his life savings on wheels, staino for being a ho;mo, henz for having a baby blue ute, ford freak for no secks, dre for being dre, jet for having 600sakw and 23 in the mid and dazzler for every single thing he does.

welcome aboard.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Like 2

• Donating Members

Don't get that. It isn't an LSD.

Need something like this.

http://www.ebay.com....6#ht_500wt_1128

FG one will still fit though.

edit: do you have 4spd or 6spd auto?

if 4 speed you need 3:43 ratio if 6 speed you need 2:73.

Edited by Paulie2256

cheers, is there much difference in terms of strength between the fg and ba/bf diffs?

I got a 4spd. only thing with the one you showed me is its just the diff without the axles

you wouldnt think the axles would be any different though between models though? id save alot of mulah if I just need to change the diff itself and diff bush

Edited by 136Heat

• Donating Members

You wont be able to get a M86 diff from an FG with 3.43 ratio which is what you need.

Best bet is to give FTG auto salvage a call, they should have everything you need.

• Like 1