Fg 1000Hp Twin Pump Intank Module

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d

With the KPM Streetfighter FG now making 536 rwkw on 98 octane and
providing consistant 10 second quater mile times @132 MPH on the weekend , further qualifies Streetfighter 1000hP Twin Intank fuel module to be an alternative fuel system solution.

On both tests we were able to run athe vehicle with only 10 litres or less of fuel in the tank with absolutely NO SURGE!!
The thought that surge tanks are the only solution is becoming increasingly disproven as we move forward with our proven results.

KPM now runs our fuel system on dozens of standard and high powered vehicles Australia and New Zealand wide. Our Streetfighter 1000hP is now supplying fuel reliably to 2 of the 3 Fastest FG Coyotes in Australia.

Our next phase is to drift our Streetfighter vehicle with this fuel system to further validate our claims of NO SURGE in all conditions..

Streetfighter2300superchargerkitfuel_zps

Edited by KPM Motorsport

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 12y 10m

out of interest , the single pump setup , is that just a stock swirl pot ? and have you had any tests done with a b series sedan as I have a bf and belive that the reason I get fuel cut under 1/4 tank ( mine did this stock under full wot ) is the design of the fuel tank with how it goes over the rear cradle where as the fg doesn't do this which would result inless runaway with fuel under throttle , just a thought , cheers

out of interest , the single pump setup , is that just a stock swirl pot ? and have you had any tests done with a b series sedan as I have a bf and belive that the reason I get fuel cut under 1/4 tank ( mine did this stock under full wot ) is the design of the fuel tank with how it goes over the rear cradle where as the fg doesn't do this which would result inless runaway with fuel under throttle , just a thought , cheers

On the BA and BF series 1 it is the small sizing of the swirl pot and the inabilty for the system to recover quick enough after full fuel demand.

On the BF series 2 and FG the swirl pot sizing was increased considerably allowing plenty of reserve fuel under WOT. You should not have had any issues if stock on a BF series 2 .

Surge problems mainly stem from the extra power upgrades causing the standard fuel pumps to not cope with the flow needed.

Our Walbro 460 module is a brand new KPM manufactured module to give extra fuel delivery at correct system pressures. Our testing has proven it to work perfectly in all conditions.

• 1 month later...

E85 compatiable dave ...............

Yes.

We have Streetfighter Twin intank Pump 1000hp E85 / Flex Fuel modules in approx 12 varying vehicles running E85 with 100% perfect results.

Many of these cars have been running straight E85 for over 4 months.On removing the modules and disecting them we have found perfect results.

Our one and only initial issue of incompatible fuel lines has long been resolved by using Stainless Steel braided Teflon hose.

Our testing and development has proven our Streetfighter modules to be 100% E85 compatabile.

It however remains the endusers / tuners responsibilty to retrofit the rest of the system. Eg fuel filters, any external fuel lines, injectors etc to the same E85 compatabilty.

This is now fully outlined in our fitmant instructions.

Edited by KPM Motorsport