17 Inch Rim For Mt's-Nt05R

XYZ

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d

Koya are great... can choose your own offsets...

However, I would check the weights... You could buy a GTR skyline forged set of wheels for drags... would be light and are a 17x9... perfect

Jetsnot is completely wrong...

Cheers mate,

Just started looking for these and it seems the GTR rims are +22.. Would this poke to much on the rear with a MT 275?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d

Ha ha... Trying to get in before me... Lol

Just go on eBay and type GTR Skyline wheels. There is one set on there with 17 x 9, but it like 1.6k for four rims... You can get 2 light weight Work wheels x 2 in 17 x 9 + 28 for $700 new delivered.. Still a lot more than I wanted to spend... Just waiting to hear back on how much the Koya wheels weigh.. Can get these for $500 delivered.

• Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

Instead of looking at a pair of wheels I think it may be best to just buy a set of ET streets as they seem to work well with factory wheels.

I think that track prep and nice cool dry weather is the key Ben.

• Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

Ha ha... Trying to get in before me... Lol

Just go on eBay and type GTR Skyline wheels. There is one set on there with 17 x 9, but it like 1.6k for four rims... You can get 2 light weight Work wheels x 2 in 17 x 9 + 28 for $700 new delivered.. Still a lot more than I wanted to spend... Just waiting to hear back on how much the Koya wheels weigh.. Can get these for $500 delivered.

Nah mate, just curious to which ones you were talking about.

• Member For: 12y 11m 7d

just a heads up for those thinking of going the GTR path. Nissan run a centre bore of 66.1, so you will have to have the hub on the wheel bored out to 70.6 to suit the Ford, also, many Jap wheels come with a 67.1 hub not the 73.1 so keep that in mind so you dont get stuck.

Easiest way we've done it is either with the Project D d1r which are fairly light for a 1pc wheel, or the koya wheels which can be made to custom offsets.