6 Speed Zf Transmission Possibly Blown At 100Kmh.... What To Do Now?

Lime Turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 19d

Also I got told deka 80lb injectors and my 12psi actuator coming from rapid systems are s**t? what do you guys think?

Nothing wrong with them but depends on what you want. Many people are running deka 80's

• Member For: 15y 2m 7d

Ok so if anybody is interested, a complete rebuild with hardened internals and Nizpro billet input shaft, drive away is $4250... not really that bad :)

Do you know what exactly gets replaced for that price? Coz I had my ZF rebuilt at the start of this year and it cost me a lot more than that...and that was a standard build too. No extra clutch packs or billet input shaft.

• Member For: 13y 2m 10d

I thought the Dekas were faster acting than the Bosch but the trouble was in the tuner's knowledge...

Is this the manifold? http://www.bptmotorsport.com.au/home/products/detail/102

I think that style has good response, like the FG's. What power does it support?

Edited by riptide

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 2d

Ok thanks for everyones comments.

Im waiting for simon from xft to call me back with more info on the rebuild, so I will let you know. But from what I know that price was for me dropping the car there, him doing all the work, rebuild with clutch plates etc.... and the nizpro billet shaft. And me driving out :)

So what ive got so far is drop the plenum: The one I was talking about was this one: https://www.plazmaman.com/shop_itemdetail.php?itemid=44&cate=65

Install my 80lb deka injectors and 12psi actuator from rapidsystems, buy a surge tank with bosch 044 pump, to run with my already installed walbro 300lt, buy valve springs, then get a re-tune with my already installed nizpro intercooler kit, 4" dump to 3" exhaust system, 4" K&N induction kit..... And im set for roughly 370kw?

Thanks again peeps

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8d

What injectors do you have now? Stock?

The 3" exhaust will struggle but should just get you there.

With nizzy kit will be maxed but get you there.

With all those restrictions valve springs are a must, crow and retainers are the go

Surge tank and 044 are worth every cent for reliability!