In The Market, Fg Xr6T. Sell The Fg To Me! (Merged Topic)

J31Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 5m 20d

I paid just under 48,000 for my January 2012 XR6 turbo in April last year. Optioned with auto and luxury pack. that's even with a Ford employee discount promotion they were running at the time. now I see they are running the same offer and it would have worked out even cheaper now!! Always a year too late :tear2:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 6d

Yep give you fark all for trade now... My lowest was $22500 and highest was $26000.

1 dealer even said.... That's the best as they won't be making that car anymore and will be hard to shift!!!!! Wtf

• Member For: 10y 9m 15d

tradein ...yeah that's the same comment I got from a dealer.... where are they getting these tradein value figures from..redbook?

Car Models are always going out of production these days....the situation is nothing new...if this keeps up I can imagine them slashing the new falcon car price even more.

..Perhaps it was a mistake for Ford to go public so soon and say the falcon will be going out of production..perhaps they could have waited until the very last possible year/minute before going public....right now they have a few years of production still left but will many people flock to buy knowing the car is going to be obsolete...?

At the moment there is no way on earth its a good time to trade....will the situation improve..?

Edited by jik

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d

Doubt it. Sales of new XR6T's are so slow now.... and they keep dropping the new price.

Its tough with the new VF coming in cheaper and being a much better package.

Can only see things getting much worse, not sure why they are even bothering with an update.

• Member For: 10y 9m 15d

Doubt it. Sales of new XR6T's are so slow now.... and they keep dropping the new price.

Its tough with the new VF coming in cheaper and being a much better package.

Can only see things getting much worse, not sure why they are even bothering with an update.

..I agree.......Perhaps we are getting a bit offtopic, probably deserves another thread...

..Expensive Daewoo in Australia .. its not looking so good at the moment either. Also the news says that again Ford will not commit to manufacturing in Australia past 2016

http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/holden-loses-out-to-hyundai-and-nissan-in-march-sales/story-fnda1bsz-1226611137074

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 10m 2d

Too bad the VF looks like a Mazda with all the glamorous stuff inside it looks like a girls car, when I saw it I thought what a Let down,

make no mistake I would drive one but wouldn't go around acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread, so I thought the HSV would be better.

Apart from the Engine, it looks like a Riced up VF with that crappy spoiler.

The FG looks nice all round and pre-facelift is best looking with Interior that's awesome, thing that dissapoints me is that all the salesman seem to be a bunch of retards who can't market it to the customers or know anything about it how the hell can you employ people like that to work at a Car dealership.

40k with Lux Pack is a good deal, If I remember weren't they more like 55k with Lux pack a while back?

Edited by Z2TT