In The Market, Fg Xr6T. Sell The Fg To Me! (Merged Topic)

J31Joe

• Member For: 11y 9m 9d

Looking at getting a new sedan.......

2011 XR6T with luxy pack 19" rims in silver.....$37000 drive away (6000Ks) auto

or

2011 Bogan special redline Commodore 10000 K's 19" rims >.......$38990 drive away manual

What do yous reckon?????..............I am more worries about driving performance than fancies..minded towards the XR6T becuase it is easy to get large power gains!!....over the SS any how.....cept the Bogan special Redline has brembos (nice)!!!! which I have heard the xr6t brakes are sh*t!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

Don't ya love buying cars just one year old, even with options, they're such a bargain for what practically is still a new car. I got mine early last yr and it was only a yr old and depreciated 15k.

I have a mate selling an Bogan special redline almost same kms and price lol, hope I'm not about to talk you out of buying his haha! Of course everyone here will say the T! The T will smoke the ss, my mate reckons his doesn't feel anywhere near as punchy or brutal quick as my xr6 T. If you want the v8 sound find a 2nd hand gs, again like the T they will be super easy to get more power. You can upgrade the brakes yourself. But if you don't care just want something fun and sounds good and whatever then the Bogan special redline is good value from what it was new. But yeah if you're gonna mod then the T or GS for sure!

Edited by Bulletime

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 30d

Well with the 2k you will save on the Turbo you can get yourself some Brembos anyway.