Sign in to follow this  
HIRO F6

Fg F6 Ute - Just In, More To Come.

Thanks Spiro.

Goes without saying that cars like yours have kept me motivated to keep on going with mine. You set a high standard to aim for :)

Looking forward to catching up soon mate.

Hey Karl finally found your car on here, looks amazing. I had a talk to you once while Clint was tuning my car but you didnt mention it had this much done to it haha. good luck with the tuning hope it all works out well

Looks like the black sled will see some time on the rollers tomorrow.

We have gone up from the 1.01 rear housing that was on the gtx42 and retained when we went went to the GTX45 front, and now gone to a 1.28 rear housing. Seeing the 044's were out of flow at 616rwkws, we've been lucky enough to replace it with Process Wests new twin 460L/hr internal pumped surge tank.

Would be over the moon to see over 1000hp tomorrow but more likely to be low to mid 900's. here's hoping.

Going to take it up to the RDP Dyno Day this Saturday if anyone is keen for a look.

All going well, I plan on driving down to Sydney for Sunday the 7th V&E Rigoli Dyno Day. Calling the road trip, "Prascila, Dyno Queen of the City". Be a real test of the build to be able to drive 1000kms, roll up 1000hp then drive it home.

Good luck mate, 4 figures would be awesome :)

When you say you went from the 1.01 housing on the GTX42, are you using a GTX42 rear with a GTX45 front ?

Yeah we were, but there was a lot of back pressure. We think it may be a factor in why it was destroying gaskets. A gasket went through the 42 wheel which is why it was replaced with the 45.

Could have gone a 1.16 but with a stall and 400 we think the bigger rear won't be an issue and just help us get closer to the 1000 mark.

As for the RDP dyno day, it kicks off early. Few posts on Facebook about it.

Drum roll it is, thanks SHP................

Well we did it. Made 1003hp and still had fuel to throw at it.

http://youtu.be/OX5UUuefGYM

Sorry about my over excitement toward the end!! Had been a long day, E85 fumes were getting to me :)

Im over the moon. This dream started 4 years ago with today being the dream goal. Every step was small, but always heading in the right direction and never pushing $hit up hill.

It made 747rwkw's or 1003hp @ 38psi. We could have kept working on the tune for more as there is more to be made safely, but we were too tired. You will see from the dyno sheet below there is a small dip in the curve. Clint believes it may be VCT.

post-33581-0-36915700-1363763223_thumb.j

It will go back on the dyno either next week or the week after before we take it to Sydney for the V&E Rigoli Dyno Day. 1000kms to make 1000hp!

I got to thank Clinton Hocking from ProFile AutoSports. Mate, you've shared this ride with me for the last 4 years. I cant thank you enough. Id call Clint 300 days of the year, more often 3 or 4 calls a day. Without his attention to detail and wanting to be apart of this with me, I'd never have been able to get this far.

The other person I want to share this credit with is Kevin Westblade from Process West. Kev ensured we were one of the first (I think we beat everyone to installing it) to try his new twin 460L/hr in surge pumps set up. It f@cking works, that's for sure. I got to admit, after removing a 3.3L Process West Fuel Tube and replacing with this little box, I was slightly sceptical. Hearing how quiet the car is on idle without 2x 044's under it, I thought how is this going to get us past 800hp. As I said to Kev this afternoon, how dare I ever doubt him. Not only this product, but everything Process West has supplied me over the past 4 years has done exactly what he promised it would...... and more. There are no competitors. Want the best, then it's only Process West.

Im off to have a beer or 13.

Edited by HIRO F6

It's going to look better on the rollers on Saturday James once you've done you work. Cars only ever been washed a dozen times in 4 years ;)

V&E Rigoli Day should be nuts. Be awesome to see the Turbo Fords sit above the pack of imports.

Beers at CMS on the Saturday arvo should be fun too. Cheers to Joe for allowing us to use his dyno to make sure the car is healthy after its long drive.