What Made You Feel Good Today

Reminds of when I was playing squash with a mate and the grip on my racquet was getting worn. Swung at a big forehand, racquet slipped and hit him square in the balls.

Trying to ask if he is ok while I'm pissing myself laughing

• Haha 3
  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k31th

• Mrs Jeturbo

• JETURBO

• Ralph Wiggum

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just completed and passed a certificate 4 in “Electrical installations in hazardous areas” HV/LV/ELV and certification of existing hazardous areas with the pathway to Diploma well and truly started  

Watching someone slide a turbo falcon correctly   5/7 Would Bang ! 

Flywheel arrived. Drilled it to suit the atomic dowels. Slapping it in this arvo. Just as the rain starts, lovely.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JETURBO said:

How old are you \!/‘s 

Blind fhukkerzzz weeeeeeeeee 

Good Eyeballz 4TW 

makes fun of people who wear glasses.... 

wife wear glasses. 😏

• 1 month later...

I am aware this post is probably mostly lost on a forum full of guys LOL... but j@ re-proposed today... nearly eleven years since we first met, it’s nice to know he still wants to be married to me hahah (he’s clearly insane LOL). @bloodycrashboy and @arronm ... you both shat me to tears, as I’m sure I do you too, but I thought you’d both get this, given how much you guys love your significant others. 💖 *I know.... insert vomit here 🤮*

0YAIDBR.jpg

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it’s j@s birthday today..... I decided to whisk him away to The Frames.

https://theframesluxuryaccommodation.com.au

His only request was that I put together a platter with all his favourites... so we have a fridge full of booze and yummy food too hehe

Currently posting this from the heated pool listening to some Midnight Oil and drinking some Pino Gris 😴

7DCnprz.jpg

xwyZYha.jpg

uXfEpzH.jpg

OGlwRkC.jpg

lgwX26l.jpg

7pg5Kwm.jpg

hE3iUnN.jpg

3utJYIh.jpg

zE0Zh59.jpg

uu0ci3S.jpg

rge2f4h.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

had an aircon guy come over today and checked all 4 units

clean bill of health except the bedroom one which needed a chem-clean which turned out not so bad

I originally got him to come to check that particular one cos I thought it had a major problem

it was taking about 4-5 minutes to come on

turns out that all I had to do was set it to cool rather than auto, and hey presto, all fixed 

that made me feel good

but the thing that really floated my boat was when he looked at the study aircon and saw my PC

to say he was impressed is an understatement,  lots of ooh's and ahh's and wow's

asked if he could take some pics,   snap-chatted to his friend and asked me lots of questions about water cooling

he spent more time checking it out than the aircon 

I had a stupid grin from ear to ear

he also made Mrs BCB feel good

said we had a beautiful home and it must feel like we're always on holiday 

ahhhh, BCB resort in the burbs  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Wmmfg today?

I spoke to the council ages ago about moving the school zone signs and road markings so people would actually be going slow by the time they passed the school. Today there are road marking people out there adding new lines to the area that I had previously proposed. There is also a new sign up at the start of this zone with other signs being replaced.

I thought I was banging my head against a brick wall trying to get people slowed down, but it looks like all that head banging has paid off. :rockon:

• Like 2

Good job. Haha I always get dirty looks at the kids school cos hectic turbo side intake. Doing 30 in the 40 zone the other day and got angry stares when I lifted off.

My kids think it's cool so who cares.

• Like 2
On 11/06/2020 at 1:31 PM, Puffwagon said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13226780

I'm gunna have a look at a guitar tomorrow and more than likely buy it. I've been without a guitar for about 7 years so looking forward to getting back into it.

On 11/06/2020 at 1:35 PM, El Andrew said:

Nice! I just bought an accoustic so I can try to learn.

Would be a relaxing hobby once you know a few things I reckon.

Must be something in the Rona air! I previously sold all my music gear and didn't have a guitar for a few years. Recently started buying some decent priced guitars off FaceSucks/Gumtree (electrics), but this week decided to finally go and get myself a new acoustic. I had a really nice acoustic previously and missed it (was what I used to write all my stuff on), so decided it was time. Funnily enough, have written and started recording my first new song in like 8 years within the first week of getting the new acoustic.

On 02/08/2020 at 2:47 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

I am aware this post is probably mostly lost on a forum full of guys LOL... but j@ re-proposed today... nearly eleven years since we first met, it’s nice to know he still wants to be married to me hahah (he’s clearly insane LOL). @bloodycrashboy and @arronm ... you both shat me to tears, as I’m sure I do you too, but I thought you’d both get this, given how much you guys love your significant others. 💖 *I know.... insert vomit here 🤮*

0YAIDBR.jpg

Congrats doodle heads!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Had an employee performance review
12 out of 24 categories I got marked excellent
Also got a "quality of work brilliant" in the feedback comments section

Then to top it off, I got a pay rise

That really made me feel good today

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I even got a " man hug" from one of my bosses

Feeling very loved

Did get a "satisfactory" for Co-worker relations

You could probably appreciate how politics and religion can be a touchy subject @Mrs Jeturbo

• Haha 1

Was mums birthday yesterday. 
She’s been without my dad for a while now and I’m trying to help her be more self sufficient after never working or having to look after herself alone for the last 50 years. 

I managed to make her be iPhone friendly over the last 18 months and now I figure it’s time for her to graduate and learn how to use a computer, pay bills online etc. 

We got her a Mac for her combined birthday/Christmas present and hopefully I can teach her how to use it. 

bYk3Nn7.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Went out for a drive today with the missus to spend some money in country Victoria who have been locked down and out of business for months. Standard drive up to Healesville to see some places where she used to live and a bit of a hike up around Badger Weir to do some mushroom hunting (she loves it), then out through the Black Spur out and out to Marysville for some lunch. Decided to take the long way back instead of going back through the Black Spur or Archeron Way (possibly unsealed for part of the way) and went back towards Lake Mountain direction and turned off onto the Reefton Spur through to Warburton and back home. Reefton Spur was signficantly less populated and really fun. Saw some nice exotics out there, too: Lambo's, Lotus', Corvette, Maserati etc.

Had a really good stretch of the car's legs :) :icon_ford: :3gears:    Had a lot of fun in the twisties :drivingalong:

Lunch:

124865960_1068093913631239_6982795116613

The hike

125270848_715931182369532_72787288106880

Finally hit some traffic at Warburton... oh well. Busy country towns and all.

125527987_797593464150354_38685702215951

The missus took the photos so I didn't get any except that last one of the car haha

• Like 6