What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Had an entire report, calculations and documentation plagiarised by another engineering company..

Proof was in the fact that I had a few spelling mistakes in the final draft which they also copied..

Made me feel good proof reading the letter our lawyer will be sending them tomorrow..

• Like 4

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Landing a new job only 2 weeks after taking a redundancy meaning the sizeable package I received is now mine to do as I please.

Now do I renovate the bathrooms or finally mod the g6...hmm might have to loosen a cooler clamp and take the missus out for dinner tonight.

Pop! "oh noes got no power, that's gonna be expensive"

• Like 8

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d

I think MattyP did the 11 blade but I have fitted the 6+6 to one but haven't fitted it to the car yet and probably won't be happening now for some time unless a mate lends me his back for the weekend!

You could fit the billet comp wheel with the turbo still on the car and I believe turbotrana on here has done this.

Drop the dump pipe, remove the front housing then use a socket with ratchet to hold the shaft from the rear and unscrew the front comp wheel nut (reverse thread) with a spanner. Remove original wheel and to fit the new billet wheel I just sat the wheel on the shaft then heated it up with a temp gun until it slid all the way on and do the nut up to 20nm or something close.